Nifflas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nifflas

Where Librarians mean Business

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vril Orgone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vril Orgone

Vril Orgone Empty
PostSubject: Vril Orgone   Vril Orgone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:16 pm

(Coming here from RPGnet, where I post as John_C. And I'm not too proud to steal another man's format....)

Name: Master Cataloger Vril Orgone
Sex: Male
Race: Human

Physical Description
Height: 6' even.
Weight: 190 lbs.
Eye Color: Blue.
Hair Color: Black
Skin Color: So pale as to be almost white

I grew up in the Library. Maybe I was born here; I certainly don't remember. Or care, really. Two decades now, I've been a librarian. Started as a page, worked my way up through circulation and reference, and now?

Now I'm a cataloger. Best of the best. I've cataloged hundred of books with my own two hands, hunting them through stacks and through swamps, on shelves and under stones. I lost two fingers to a feral atlas six years ago, and found a catalog that let me buy replacements three years after that....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Vril Orgone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vril Orgone   Vril Orgone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:12 pm

Welcome to the forums Rolzup/John_C! Love the character, though if you could change your username to match your character name, I'd appreciate it - I modified the forum description to ask people to do that after you joined, so it's my fault, really. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://nifflas.rpg-board.net
Vril Orgone

Vril Orgone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vril Orgone   Vril Orgone Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:02 pm

Done and done. Makes life easier for everyone, dunnit?

Been looking for a picture to use as an avatar; no luck yet. Alas for my lack of artistic skills....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vril Orgone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vril Orgone   Vril Orgone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vril Orgone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nifflas :: Characters-
Jump to: